Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bar Opening Saturday 4th July (pending)

LukeXIX

Dear All,

As a lot of you are aware Boris is likely to announce this week that bars, restaurants etc will be allowed to open again from Saturday 4th July with certain rules in place.

As you can imagine we would like to take advantage of this announcement to try and raise much needed funds for the club and I’m sure you’re all willing to help out with that by drinking ice cold pints of beers.

But with this, the government will release rules which we will be adhering to strictly. With this in mind most of the tables will likely be outside as well as tables inside being at least 2 metres apart, no crowding at the bar etc. Until the rules are officially released I am just guessing on what they’ll Be comparing them to countries such as Spain and Germany.

There’ll be a limit on how many people we will be allowed into the club also so table reservations and guest lists etc will be sorted. 

More info on this will be posted this week but for now - Please save the date! 

Cheers, Luke. Any issues 07962802552 

I can now confirm the club will be open from 12-1930ish on Saturday 4th July. Tables will be split 2 metres apart, hand sanitiser on entry and exit and we are trying to split the entrance/exit points. There will also be a table service in order to prevent people going to the bar, queuing and therefore not adhering to the strict rules that are in place. 

Please come and support your club! Even if it’s for 1 or 2 beers all help is welcome :) any issues you can contact me on 07962802552. Cheers, Luke

Archived