Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Peterborough Sports Parking Tickets

AnfieldTowner

If any of our fans have recently received a parking ticket for the game against Peterborough Sports back in September, Peterborough Sports are advising you not to pay it.

Apparently there have been over 200 tickets issued, many illegally, and the club have been in dispute with Parking Eye. A tweet from the club 21 hours ago says:-

....it has been agreed that Parking Eye will cancel all tickets since start of season. Don't Pay and wait until I send an official notice to confirm. May be a day or two'.

I have had helpful email correspondence today with the club Chairman of Peterborough Sports, Grant Biddle, who advised me to check the Parking Charge now on the ParkingEye website as he believes they should now all have been cancelled.

Having keyed in the reference, now shows as 'There is no amount outstanding for this Parking Charge'.

I'm told that parking charges have to be issued within 14 days of the 'offence' - this company have been issuing them long after!

Archived