Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Non League Day - Saturday 26 March

A reminder of Non League Day on Saturday 26 March and the scheduled SSML fixtures for that afternoon:

https://nonleagueday.co.uk/

Saturday 26 March (all kick off 3.00pm)
Premier Division
Aylesbury Vale Dynamos v Risborough Rangers
Crawley Green v Ardley United
Dunstable Town v Leverstock Green
Hadley v Broadfields United
Harefield United v Arlesey Town
Harpenden Town v Baldock Town
Holmer Green v Flackwell Heath
Leighton Town v Oxhey Jets
London Colney v Tring Athletic
Milton Keynes Irish v New Salamis

Division One
Bedford v Langford
Irchester United v Ampthill Town
Letchworth Garden City Eagles v Buckingham Athletic
London Tigers v Raunds Town
Northampton Sileby Rangers v Thame United Reserves
Rushden & Higham United v Amersham Town
Shefford Town & Campton v Long Crendon
Stotfold v Kidlington Reserves
Wellingborough Whitworth v Penn & Tylers Green

Division Two
Berkhamsted Raiders v Aston Clinton
Codicote v New Bradwell St Peter
Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Milton Keynes College Football Academy
Risborough Rangers Development v Tring Corinthians AFC
Sarratt v Buckingham United
The 61 FC (Luton) v Old Bradwell United

• 2 weeks later...

So where are we going this afternoon on Non League Day, it doesn't have to be a SSML fixture:

Billede

I'm assuming Karen was present at york City v Leamington this afternoon in the NationaI League North at the new LNER Community Stadium which sadIy isn't the oId Bootham Crescent that saw ArsenaI famousIy beaten 1-0 there in a 1984/85 FA CuP Fourth Round tie on a snowbound pitch. Karen witnessed a 1-0 win for york City with a 64th minute goaI.

15 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

I'm assuming Karen was present at york City v Leamington this afternoon in the NationaI League North at the new LNER Community Stadium which sadIy isn't the oId Bootham Crescent that saw ArsenaI famousIy beaten 1-0 there in a 1984/85 FA CuP Fourth Round tie on a snowbound pitch. Karen witnessed a 1-0 win for york City with a 64th minute goaI.

Once again your assumptions are totally out of sync, I spent the day at home attending to the housework

Karen - CoincidentaIIy a groundhopper from another Forum was at the LNER Community Stadium yesterday, I was surprised by your post as sureIy you can do housework anytime, not on a Saturday afternoon and especiaIIy not on Non League Day when IocaI and Community CIub's are counting on support, was it the pricey £20 admission that put you off:

York City 1 Leamington 0
National League North
On my way home from the north east I ticked off another ground watching The Brakes. I must admit I wasn't really looking forward to visiting the LNER Community Stadium due to its location on the edge of town but I have to be honest and say I think its one of the better new builds I have been to and perfectly adequate for York City at the present moment. Its already been commented on many times this season and apart from the multi coloured seats its not too bad. I was in the North Stand which is for the away fans and the view was ok.
As for the match, Leamington are struggling with injuries at the moment and their two main forwards are out injured so it was always going to be a struggle against a team who are aiming for the play-offs. It took a wonderful free-kick from Kurt Willoughby on 64 minutes to give York the three points.
Attendance of 3,317 which is York's second highest at the LNER stadium helped by the Non-League day offer of two-for-one tickets. 38 away fans in attendance! Admission was an eye watering £20 which is ridiculous at this level of football! Programme was £2-50.