Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Just an update about me....

If you ever feel some chest pains, get advice, I put mine down to a pulled muscle, don't leave it, get a check-up....I just carried on, going to work like you do, then last Friday night I had trip to Tunbridge Wells Hospital A&E, then Re-sus and then on to the Coronary care unit. spent some hours being treated but it was decided I needed a fast trip to St Thomas' Hospital in Westminster coronary care department where they are geared up for every eventuality. So Sunday l was having some amazing keyhole surgery, Tuesday (17th) evening I'm being taxied home completed with carrier bag of meds.

An amazing amount for care and treatment from the staff who were so funny and great at removing the stress of a heat attack.  Cant wait to get back out on Groundsman duties.