Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I've got to ask...

...what happened to this forum? Because it's had more posts than any of the others historically, yet literally no one posts here anymore. I know the league has been restructured and teams have come and gone, but at one time it must have been the place for sharing reports, banter, gossip, speculation, all the stuff I want from a forum. Where has everyone gone? I found one thread on NLM but no posts added since 21 July.

20 hours ago, View from the Boundary said:

...what happened to this forum? Because it's had more posts than any of the others historically, yet literally no one posts here anymore. I know the league has been restructured and teams have come and gone, but at one time it must have been the place for sharing reports, banter, gossip, speculation, all the stuff I want from a forum. Where has everyone gone? I found one thread on NLM but no posts added since 21 July.

A lot of former Fan Focus forum users seem to use Twitter these days I've been told.

7 hours ago, MoleseyMan said:

Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp groups have killed a lot of forums

Yep i must admit that these days i go on Twitter a lot more than i go on this or any other ️ forum ?