Welcome to the new sotware Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Blind Bigot

Another Big Game!

Good Luck against Barnet!

'Mid-tableness' is a totally wonderfully satisfying and inspirational experience to us all. (Well me at least!) It's certainly something 'solid' to build on - a platform for the future!

At last, it seems Fleet are beginning to realise their true potential and 'boy' does it feel good!

I'd like nothing better than shouting Fleet 'on' (Live) at Stonebridge Road this season. - Evenmoreso I'd love to do it this particular 'soul journey' this season. Can any one suggest a game? On the basis of - have VW Camper, will travel. 'Van' on the road 1st May and needs a good run after a Winter sleep!

Blind Bigot [color:"red"] [/color]

Last 3 home games are all against bottom sides BB, as I'm sure you realise. Tamworth - Sat 27 March, Farnborough - Easter Monday and Northwich - the final Saturday, 24 April.

Given the Terriers position though, BB (despite letting Carlisle beat you again this week), I'm surprised you're thinking of coming to Stonebridge Road, when you could be cheering Huddersfield to an automatic promotion place ??

Quote:
Alan W (GNFC) said:
Last 3 home games are all against bottom sides BB, as I'm sure you realise. Tamworth - Sat 27 March, Farnborough - Easter Monday and Northwich

Isn't that a nice thing to be able to say - Tamworth, Farnborough and Northwich all 'bottom sides'... a few weeks ago they'd've been relegation rivals!!