Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welcome

Welcome to the Conference. As you can see I'm an Exeter fan living in Essex not too far from Canvey, played for a team based in Benfleet in the seventies so know Canvey.

I enjoyed going to most of the away games around the South East last season, couldn't get to some, the atmosphere is friendly and there are some good teams in this league so Canvey should fit in well.

My only concern, which I have voiced on the Exeter website, is that we have a large away following especially on Saturday's, so knowing where Park Lane is situated, would there be any problem's with parking, 2 or 3 large coaches and various car's, minibuses etc. turning up there?

Nice to see you in the conference this year! I must say i was expecting you to come up this season, you've come so close over the last 3(?) years that i think you deserve it!

I've just read a thread about you guys being 14-1 to win the conference....assuming the game against Hednesford was just a glitch, and you keep more or less the same squad you've got at the moment, i think you could suprise a few people....i mean, who would have thought the Shots would be in the play-off final come may? I'm looking forward to us playing you this season, our matches have a tendancy to be close run affairs!

hope you do bring down a good following against the mighty canvey, will make for a good atmosphere.

Oue car park is erm, small to say the least but depending on how man coaches you bring down, you may be parked in the bus station right near the ground and opposite the pub, which is always a good thing.

I wouldn't worry about the parking as the land by the side of the Ground can be used for coaches (providing it's not rained in which case they'll need to be 4x4 coaches. The big worry for clubs with big followings like Exeter and Aldershot will be the low capacity. Our record attendance was about 3,400 against Aldershot on a Tuesday Night in March 2003 and there wasn't much room to spare. If we play you on a Saturday I would anticipate it being all ticket.