Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

season tickets

seasidesteve

i cant see how we are expected to buy a season ticket without being told where we are playing for i would think at least half the season.ok dover isnt too bad but ashford im afraid i would not go to and im sure many others feel the same. it will be interesting to hear everyones views on this

Bought last year's season ticket early with the belief we would be back at Hartsdown - still waiting for the letter from the club to apologise for that deception. Agree with you I wont buy one this year till I know the venue - I will go to some games if they turn out to be at Ashford but no way could I make midweek games there. Sadly I suspect I will take it on a week by week basis.

[color:"blue"]Yes, have to agree that (although it would be good for the club) it is difficult to commit to buying a season ticket when there is the possibility of midweek 'home' games at Ashford.

Was hoping to buy a 'Life100' season ticket last year, but wouldn't shell out the readies until we were back at HDP. (BTW is that offer still open?)

Looking on the positive side at least the club is starting to get back to some sort of order ready for the new season.

Hopefully CK also knows what his budget is for next season and is planning ahead.

There is plenty of time to buy a season ticket and we should know where were playing before we have to make a decision on weather to buy.

Every one I knows will not go to Ashford.You have a choice going there.Get caught up in all the heavy freight traffic from Dover or getting stuck in the bedlam in Canterbury town centre.In the middle of August as well!!

I also think it is a good sign in that the club is getting back to organising things for next season. There was a time when we thought there might not be one.

As far as the venue goes people will have to make their own decisions on when or whether to go. Travelling is difficult for many people, and just at a time when we need to muster all the support we can.

Must say it's good to see the price for kids has come down. £1 for 11 and unders and under 18's for £5. Last few seasons 14 and overs have had to pay adult prices. Does anyone know if this is a positve move by the club to attract youngsters or is it a Conference South standard?