Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gravesend reserve team information

Hi, I'm trying to find out some information about Conference reserve/youth teams.

If you would be so kind, im trying to find out the following information :-

Name of your reserve and/or youth team

Which leagues they play in

The line ups for each for one of their last matches at the end of the 2003/4 season.

Thanks in advance.

Mick

I can tell you that all Gravesend and Northfleet Youth Teams from ages Under 13's to Under 18's play in the M.U.S.H Kent Youth Football League. You can find fixtures, results and league tables at the following website:

http://football.mitoo.co.uk/Kent.htm

Reports of all games and the line-ups are found in the weekly edition of the Gravesend Reporter in the Sport Section, usually two pages back.

Hope this helps!

Mick

I help out with the Reserve Team at GNFC, and when I get time I post the current position of the league at the Fleet Trust Website Forum, they play in the Capital League and will be in the same league this season,the teams will be different,as every year some drop out and new ones join,as soon as i get the new list of teams i will post a messgae at the forum,on the Trust Site.