Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stupid website

The folkstone invicta site is well laid out as well.

Ours is so amateurish that anyone with a few hours work and a copy of frontpage could knock up.

I asked my sister today to lookup the date for the friendlies. As a test only. And she went and clicked on fixtures. What a completely pointless document.

How do the club expect to earn revenue when the most obvious way to find out games and times does not contain the correct info.

It's not just a few sites that are better than ours it's all websites whether it's a kid's team, Conference club or any one else.

The club should be ashamed of themselves.

When I vist other clubs sites , I like to see whats happening at there club , directions (if we are visiting) and fixtures etc....

A list of local pubs/cafes etc is handy

As is a map shoowing car parking as well as directions too and from the railway station.

Local travel lodges are also handy if staying overnight.

Basicallya local touristy type think with an emphisis on football.

What else do we need. Lets get a list of what we want to see and what we like to find out when travelling away and then look at a format for the site and take it from there.

If this is the way forward then I'm all for it. It is a lot better with the promise of more to come.

I wonder if the changes were prompted by comments from fans either direct to the club or via forums such as this one, or did the club take time to try and use their own site and see how user unfriendly it was.

Heres waiting in anticipation!!