Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

More Canvey Lies?

I just love the discription of .... the manager

Can't wait till next February when Jeff King, King Of the pikeys' comes to the Lamb. Especially after hearing his drivel on Pikey FM on the way home. What an arrogant obese illegitimate child. (Family club).

you guys really make us pikeys laugh! Have you never, ever, got anything to do other than slag off canvey? why? ok, you don't like jeff king, fair enough.

i don't think the majority of canvey fans could give a toss about gravesend. you are just one of the other teams in the same division.

so what, we have a small ground. yours is hardly a palace. infact, albeit bigger than ours, it still looks like a dump. did you or did you not manage to fit all your travelling support into the ground for our game? so, what's the problem? if someone like carlisle or hereford can more than fill their allocation then that is our problem, and theirs, not yours.

anyway, that's got it off my chest, so enjoy the rest of the season, and good luck. yes, i mean that, because like i say, 'we' don't have a problem with you, we don't think about or care about you.

I think the problem most Gravesend fans have with Canvey is that the fact your players and lots of supporters and especially your manager are a arrogant bunch of t*****s with fat boy making comments such as we play football and they play rugby after we comprehensively outplayed you and won easily 2-0 at your place despite you cheating b********ds trying to turn off the floodlights and then his comments at the start of this season when he said we should have won the Ryman league two years ago when we were the better team , conveniently forgetting we won more games, lost fewer games, conceded less goals won more points, had bigger gates(by miles), have a far superior ground, a better manager, better players, smaller waist line and wage bill, and a far better sense of our own self importance. I think that covered most of our problems.

Quote:
James said:
fat boy making comments such as "we play football and they play rugby"

...is similar to what most conference sides have said for the past two seasons - ignore it. We always appear to be too physical/big* a side for any team from whom we happen to take points! (*delete as applicable)

Quote:
and then his comments at the start of this season when he said "we should have won the Ryman league two years ago when we were the better team"

Again, just another flippant comment. Why should it rankle you so? It was the closest that Canvey had come to winning the league having finished behind both Farnborough and Aldershot by points of double figures....what do you expect him to say? Of course he believes they should have won it, they were only 4 points off the pace.

Quote:
we won more games, lost fewer games, conceded less goals, won more points, had bigger gates(by miles), have a far superior ground, a better manager, better players

But that was probably true of both the Shots and Farnboro' too.

Quote:
I think the problem most Gravesend fans have with Canvey is that the fact your players and lots of supporters and especially your manager are an arrogant bunch of t*****s

I'm quite bored of all this really. This often seems to go beyond the realms of banter and borders on unhealthy obsession. Let's face facts...
For four seasons Canvey was the most consistent team outside the Conference. Runners-up on three occasions, promoton at the fourth.
Gravesend was promoted before Canvey... end of story.
I'm sure the fans of the other clubs' who beat Canvey to the title do not go on as much as some of our fans do.
Yes Kingy is a bit of an irksome chap, but at least he's done some good for his club.
I despise Westley for his overall treatment of football clubs, personnel and fans in general.... besides which, with the Gills and their rapscallyon chairman leaning on the local council, there will always be bigger fish to fry than Jeff King (if you pardon the irony of that statement!)