Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eton Manor 2 March Town Utd 2

Well mate you should join the police, I obiously didn't disguise myself to well. Best game for the manor...well I must have started on the bench!LOL.

And I workd hard for the ABC title! I'm well mate, I'm playing but the set up is not too good!!! How long's your ban this time? And you should have asked me to train ya!

Soggi..No matter where I go he turns up. Did you see that post about you training at Erith. Superstar! Obviously you have upset someone. Someone else wanted me back..I bet my mother's been on here LOL. Have you got a cushion for me if I come back because I dont want to get a sore ass on the bench!! How have you changed!

yeah i read it mate plse call me skipper now dont know who it is but he likes me my ex team mate barry lakin is the manager ive spoke to him recently by offchance but its 2 much commitment 4 50 per week my missus is pregnant again with our second child shes due next week so im on standbye ive changed my hair thats what changed about me i m going for the figo look,who did u say u play 4? anyway nice speaking to u mate pop over to tilbury as ill prob b on the bench in ur seat

Well skip good talking to you. Manor Born hope you are well. Don't worry mate you won't be on the bench I think the team neds you at the moment, bit more experience. You are right the commitment at that level is alot. I'm playing for Clapton...well training seeing we were suspended. And before you say it I know it's a dump but...

Anyway I'll hope to see you soon you never know???