Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

%%% Site Upgrade %%%

Hi,

This morning, I will be running a site upgrade here. This has been very much needed for the last two months since I did the major upgrade, which left an issue with new post indicators.

Although the new version is still beta software, I am very confident that it will solve a lot of our problems laugh.gif

However if you do spot anything, then please let me know via a post under 'Site News' forum.

Several 'extras' will be lost initially like the side-bar, the popup post info on hover, and one or two other minor items.

Once the official release of the software is made, I will make a start on adding in all the goodies that I wanted to do 2 months ago, but couldn't.

I do not expect any great downtime today - but you might get the odd error, whilst files are being uploaded.

Don't forget if you spot any problems, please let me know.

You may need to log out and back in / clear your cookies from this site, in order for the post-tracking to kick in....

Hi,

The upgrade has now been completed - as you can see we are now back to basics - but hopefully a lot of the bugs have gone.

You might want to clear your cookies from this site...

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forum/mycookies.php

and then log back in.

I will now start the long process of re-installing some of the extras - but welcome your feedback on any problems that remain.

Thanks,

Ian

We had a slight downtime period - but this was due to a server fault rather than the fourms - this has now been corrected.

If you are still getting problems please do the following...

1) Clear your cookies from this site...

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forum/mycookies.php

and then log back in.

2) Close all browser windows then return to the site, via your usual method.

If you still get problems, I really need to know specifics - which forum, how you got to the forum, what you saw, what was missing or wrong etc...

The more info I have the more I can report back to get the problems solved.

Thanks.

(The sidebar & some navigation is still missing)

Sorry about that short outage - the server was not responding, and I had to get a tech to actually visit and reboot the server physically - then the /tmp drive did not autostart so had to manually loaded, which caused a further delay.

Anyway we are back now smile.gif