Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Braintree Town F.C in big trouble

Oh my god!! What is happening??

I heard from a btfc player today, that they have been told their wages are going to be cut some up to 50%. the player I spoke to is furious with the club and the way they have all been treated. he say's that all the players may walk out for Saturdays game with dartford.

I have also been told that 3 Players are already leaving Nicky Simpson, Dean Culverhouse and Gary Waters. how can our team cope with losing players of their quality??

I can't believe this is happening and how the players are reacting, they must think they are bigger than the club.

It looks like the manager may resign because all of this.

What are everyones thoughts on the matter???

Well my initial thought is HA HA HA HA HA, but that's aimed mainly at the triumphal bores who have been spouting off about Braintree on NLOTN / Isthmian Fans for the last year.

Nothing personal.

Grays will be next, hopefully.