Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Clapton

I'm sure that such an old established club as Clapton would be welcomed with open arms in the ESL.

A merger withthe Kent league has been mooted w2k but so have many other alternatives.

Personally I don't care who merges with whom as long as the Boro play their matches in a 22 team league each season.

The thought of two games a week (league & league cup at least) from August to May sends me into raptures.

Too true my man. I think we all getting p!ssed off playing the same teams each and every season. Look at the crowd last Saturday, and I don't hold with the Saturday before Xmas syndrome in the 21st century. People, and this includes me, felt a bigger desire to sit at home and watch the creekit, rather than swan to the other side of Romford to watch APSA for the umpteenth time this season...

No : Yes : If Esl and Kent "talk" then SPML, Ryman 2 and ECL need to be involved with F A in the chair - but no one will move on it - I understand that the ESL are ready and willing to talk , the F A know it.. come on you others let's get a move on here !