Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ESSEX F.A . XI V LLOYDS BANK NATIONAL. XI.

The Essex County f.a have arranged a Senior Representive fixture against a Lloyds Insurance national team which is to be played on WEDNESDAY 9th FEBRUARY 2005 at THURROCK F.C kick off 19-30pm,The squad for this fixture will be picked from the Essex Senior League,the squad for this fixture will be announced shortly.

Sorry mate, confused by your post, is it Lloyds Bank as in the title or Lloyds Broking companies like Aon in Romford, Marsh in Witham as you mention Insurance.

Only reason I ask is, I went to watch a lad I worked with play at the Valley, Charlton. In an Insurance game. (Still got the Match Day Prog)

Just curious.

Mark sorry you have lost me,i will be next week naming the essex squad for this game,as for the lloyds squad i will have to ask the county f.a whos in their squad when they give it to the county f.a i wont know whos playing for them until then.

Quote:
Mark sorry you have lost me,i will be next week naming the essex squad for this game,as for the lloyds squad i will have to ask the county f.a whos in their squad when they give it to the county f.a i wont know whos playing for them until then.

Yeah, that is what i meant, after the game has been played please can you let us know who played for them, I won't be going to the game, but would be interested. I asume there will be a prog with the oppo's names.

Thanks.