Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MORNING

CANV EFM

ahhh im working 4pm till 8pm today to help out our septic office.. and i have to say its bloody civilised way to work ive onlt got 3 hours left and this place is still full of scarfers and brown nosers who started at 7am!!.. christ dont these people have lives? it s fking friday for fks sake.. none of them are doing anything just gimping and trying to look like they are busy.. fk me bring back the 70's when everyone went for tea breaks and if they tried to make you work one second longer your union would shut the country down.. its enough to make you vote labour..proper labour that is..

Yep, if you do flexi hours, abuse them!!!

I'd take an hour CANV!!

Fck off mate!! I left work at 4pm today and never stay beyond 5. I might stay to 5.30 on Monday but that's because I need to kill some time before getting the train down to Dagenham to watch our game.

Or I might just leave early and spend an hour in the Last Post!!!

I've decided to leave at 4pm today and go in the Last Post for a few hours. I feel like complete [censored] today and really couldn't give a stuff about work!!!

Since Saturday night, I've had a really bad throat and I'm coughing so much my chest hurts. Feel pretty rough. Also one of my work colleagues was sacked last week and there is a really bad atmosphere in the office at the mo. To be honest I'll be glad to get out of here early.

Thanks for asking mate.

Morning CANV. Did you get chucked out eventually last night?

You probably should ask CANV that. Let's just say he showed true EFM colours!!

Let's just say CANV and his mate had a lengthy conversation in which a policeman threatened to chuck CANV out.

the young one said we were being borderline racist to their keeper.. ??????!? then he informed us he was welsh.. we had no idea up till then that he was a sheep worrier from a third world country.. naturally we could then trot out a whole host of welsh p.ss taking all of which was highly unoriginal and woud only be funny to people who had been on the sauce since midday..

oh n C.Z., the lobster was superb