Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stuart Margolis of BRIMSDOWN

Not aware of the trophies from last season, but do remember a "CANNING TOWN" player keeping you very quiet at brimmo in the cup this season, was even noticed by your old mukka marshy, just how easily he coped with you.And as for jenko, who's been wispering in your ear, could it been armstrong, mills or FULLBROOK now he's cleaning your boots. Jenko may just be starting out on the coaching trail, but mate, don't knock it til you've tried it.

Just read your comments Loved by the Fans and I just say I am quite surprised. I've known you a long time and I thought you were above slagging people off. But lets get a few things straight:

1. Margolis is rubbish. As a player he was bombed at Clapton and as a manager he hasn't got a clue.

2. The Canning Town players are good enough for this level. Billy Powell if I am right has played at a much higher level than you and has scored 3 goals in 4 games which isn't bad! Lee Smith is a quality young player who will only get better. Ray Coker and Gordon Chester have fitted in well and bring a great attitude to the club. Sometimes good players make a great side and great players make a poor side. It's how they fit together.

3. Finally Jenko has played at a higher level than you and is more qualified to coach than you so give the guy a chance before you slag people off.

Quote:
pinnacle said:
a lot of my mates played in the game for brimsdown the other night. it is strange and i would be off if i was a brimsdown player.

it is a big cup in that it is played at brentford and played every 1000 years!

i think ruislip done well against a very good team!

I played the every 1000 years card on a much earlier thread Pinnacle.

My legal claim for damages against illegal use of copywright is in the post.

Having said that, in all seriousness, was it legal for him to do that and, even if so, should they be kicked out of the cup for unfair play against the sporting ethos of a competition such as the Millenium Cup.

Quote:
Mr Manor said:
Just read your comments Loved by the Fans and I just say I am quite surprised. I've known you a long time and I thought you were above slagging people off. But lets get a few things straight:

1. Margolis is rubbish. As a player he was bombed at Clapton and as a manager he hasn't got a clue.
2. The Canning Town players are good enough for this level. Billy Powell if I am right has played at a much higher level than you and has scored 3 goals in 4 games which isn't bad! Lee Smith is a quality young player who will only get better. Ray Coker and Gordon Chester have fitted in well and bring a great attitude to the club. Sometimes good players make a great side and great players make a poor side. It's how they fit together.
3. Finally Jenko has played at a higher level than you and is more qualified to coach than you so give the guy a chance before you slag people off.

Is it the same Billy Powell who was at Enfield about 10 years ago???