Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Depeche Mode

Depeche Mode today announce their 2005 - 2006 World Tour, their first in almost five years. The band will be showcasing tracks from their eagerly anticipated new album (produced by Ben Hillier), as well as performing some of their greatest hits.

One of the biggest bands in the world today, and renowned for their groundbreaking live performances, this Depeche Mode concert series will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of touring.

Prior to their European tour, Depeche Mode will undertake a six week American tour this autumn, before heading to Europe in 2006.

Depeche Mode last toured in 2001 with "Exciter". The band played an incredible 85 shows to sellout audiences of nearly two million people.

See you there CZ.

DM Tour

Do they tend not to play the older stuff, then? I think that when band's shun their older material for the less-liked newer stuff, they're taking the piss out of their fans really.

Went to see Elton John as a present for Emma a couple of years back, and he played so much stuff off his new album instead of playing the classics. Pissed me off.

I'll go ahead and get us a couple of tickets for Duran at Earls Court, then. At least they can be relied on to play all the old hits!!

Brilliant mate.

This was the set-list for St Andrews - pretty good show!...

(REACH UP FOR THE) SUNRISE

HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

PLANET EARTH

ASTRONAUT

I DON'T WANT YOUR LOVE

COME UNDONE

WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW

SOUND OF THUNDER

THE REFLEX

THE CHAUFFEUR

A VIEW TO A KILL

ORDINARY WORLD

SAVE A PRAYER

TASTE THE SUMMER

NOTORIOUS

NICE

CARELESS MEMORIES

WILD BOYS

COME UP AND SEE ME (MAKE ME SMILE)

GIRLS ON FILM

RIO

Now you just have to hope that Spurs vs Man Utd isn't on the same day!!

That is some setlist. Very impressive encore!!