Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Waltham Abbey

BOROMAN

Your boring me now anonymous .... why dont you go back to what you do best ...... bending over while yor Dad rapes your [****!!****] !!!

DID I HIT A NERVE WITH MR LEEKIE.JUST GO AND TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM.HE WILL JUST SAY SORRY MICK AINT INTO THAT STUFF PLUS YOU A RE A FAT UGLY MAN WHO KNOW ONE LIKES WE ALL JUST PITY YOU?

can i ask all of you guys to stop having a go at mean it mick for being gay.its not a problem with us mick and just because leekie thinks you are a prick dont worry mickie someone out there loves you you have just got to find him?

i am a burnham anorak, and i luv reading all the slagging of u lot say about each other.lets face facts southend manor all mouth romford bunch of faggots enfield load of weirdos ilford a bunch of mouthy [****!!****] woodford [censored] ole sawbridgeworth big fat mouthy manager the rest [censored] teams.

mr

burnham rambler spot on mate with what you say.but what about eton manor my god have you seen the new set uo there its like a horror film.i think its the old woodford set from last season.that lot could all go on a diet mate.mind you it was funny going there watching them at work in there matchin coats ( all 2 small) and what about the one called soggie i think he was called.still makes our day seeing that lot again and a very easy 6 points but if you want a laugh go to basildon next year and just look at leekies eyes mate it will knock you bandy

wot a boring lot you lot are always talking a load of crap about each other.get it on and have a fight.every one meet at hackney marshes and have it odds romford 6-4 enfield 15-2 s manor 9-1 basildon 9-1 concorde 10-1 eton manor 25-1 100-1 the rest