Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

club or country

The Observer

Quite probably will not stick around....from what I remember Harrow have a poxy 7 inch black and white, valve t.v. set (pre 1990, micro chip, flat screen, dolby surround sound, 3-d, 240 channel bollox set -to all our born after 1985, viewers)....Anyway, it's small....not the big screen that one can view properly like at Windsor...doh!!! Or at New Lodge...

Actually talking about the Winsdor game, from what I remember of that Engalnd game was a couple in front of me and Emma B snogging all the way through the England game...come ON!!!!!!! Watching England is bad enough but with slurpping noises as a sound track.....? Didn't we leave and resume our viewing in the pub accross the road?

I don't think the Harrow 'TV' is as bad as Gazza described, although if there are a few people watching it may get a little cramped. There is another bar at Harrow which has a big screen TV (I think), but this isn't always open. As for pubs, I think there is one opposite Northolt Underground station, if you're driving keep your eyes peeled (it'll be on your right hand side). The pub outside Northolt Park station has burnt down!