Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

For those who remember the Swinging 60's...

Jeff Trice

Great read. Actually brought back memories of the 80's for me as in reading the article I realised I'd met with James at his home, as his daughter used to be a friend of mine! I never knew that he had previously played for Margate at the time. Excellent stuff.

great to here about players from the past , i speak to Peter Donally and Terry Morris now and again . They sometimes turn for the odd homegame ,nice to see old players turning up to watch our stars of the future.

All the credit for the memories pages has to go to the people who provided the info, all I've done is some copying and pasting (if I'm lucky) or a bit of typing (if not). Quite a good range of players featured now - every decade from the 1930's through to the early 1980's. Got a couple more lined up too.

Nice to get a positive response, glad that Jimmy's efforts were worthwhile.

JJ - Jimmy did play in both legs of the 66/67 KSC Final.