Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRAIN TO TIVERTON

Would go to more games if some of the current "barmy army" wern't so stuck up their own ar*e. This element seem to have a real problem dealing with anyone who interferes with their own liitle world at Stag Meadow or who puts forward serious and light-hearted points for discussion. Shame, i'd have thought Windsor and Eton need all the support they can get.

Mike Pinks.

True woody. Could go to the game against Bromley saturday as its just down the road from me, but i just cant be ars*d these days. Some of the Windsor fans seem to think that if you can't make every game or that if you propose radical things for the future of Windsor and Eton that don't fit in then you have know right to turn up anymore.

I didn't like the direction the club headed in during the "wycombe old boys era" and was critical of certain members of the supporters club in the past, big deal. Anyone who followed windsor during three relegations can say what ever they like.

Good luck to Windsor at Tiverton.

People arent stuck up thier own arses.

they get a little annoyed when idiots like you, have digs at people for no reason. In my book that gives them every right to have grievances with you.