Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Info on the stadium

Dear All,

I'm compiling information on non-league grounds and would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me with some information about Hornchurch Stadium and the facilities there.

Firstly, the ground itself, what is the total capacity, together with the total seated and the seated capacity of the main stand?

What is the cost of admission for adults and children?

Is there off street parking and if so is it free?

Are there facilities for disabled supporters?

Then briefly about the food and drink available, what is the cost of a beer, the cost of a cup of tea and the cost of a pie ?

Are home and visiting supporters allowed access to the main clubhouse?

And finally, are there any plans for further ground development, it would be beneficial to have brief details of these, new stand, clubhouse facilities, etc, if at all possible.

Thanks in anticipation of your help.

Cheers

Dave

the facilities at the stadium have been much discussed on these forums and all the info is actually there to be found, your request seems a touch 'objective' but as we are always willing to help, may I suggest that you write to the club and they will send you the official ground statistics both at present and planned for the future...good luck..thanks for the interest...