Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions v Leyton

Chris1

Do we think we will see anymore of Anton Robinson;or is it a case of Bertie in and no more Anton; which would be a bit of a pity but guess can't have them both.

Midfield is shaping up with :

Deen,Brayley,Gradley (to follow soon)then McGowan or Standen and maybe when Oates is back, Sesay.

Would be nice if Robinson was in there aswell

Surely Michael, Bertie is a forward wing player and Robinson a midfield ball provider so Berties inclusion shouldnt affect Robinsons position should it? Mind you that dosent mean we/will wont see him again.I just hope he IS still with us. I think he is one of the better players we had come in.But then again we normally lose out on those kind of players dont we? With the exception of Bertie that is and now of course Deen & Sesay.

Cookie-the Bertiein/Anton 'away' scenario was not because of positions, but purely because we don't really know about the Anton situation and as he was not around for last game one fears he may have left.

Hope not as whilst unfortunately i have not seen him, reports suggest Anton is quality .

Having said all that are we sure what Berties position is -i saw him play striker, then revert to playing behind front two.Posts such as Cookies suggest forward wing, but not an old fashioned winger, so just wondering where he will actually play ,although there is no disputing he should play somewhere-where will he be most effective.

Oh,and please Mr Kinnear, play Deen in defensive midfield where he is definately most effective