Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

alex ferguson

seasidesteve

I was thinking the other day Steve that there are similarities between the two though on a different level obviously.However to lose CK at this moment in time would not be a good move unlike what you think on this.My patience as you can gather is getting thin & I am sure that those in charge of the club are feeling it in a similar way but just dropping him at this time would not be helpful.I am not saying that if things continue the way they are I wont be swayed to take your side but for now we just have to wait, again, for that spark to appear.We are further away from that improvement than we ever were but lets give him and the players just a little more time to put things right..Not a statement I make lightly.