Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done CCFC

So where do I begin…well…I turned up early, was greeted by some very helpful stewards who directed me to a nice parking space near the entrance. I immediately noticed the large number of people who were milling around, and this was approx 1.15. An easy entry through the official’s turnstile, It was nice to be able to show my pass to gain entry…not done that at a Chelmsford game for a while…

When I got into the ground I was amazed to see so many people… I was greeted by various people and quickly whisked into the posh box…all very efficient. By now about another 200 or so had come through the turnstiles…and they just kept coming and coming…The hospitality was excellent, everyone was friendly and there I stayed until about 3…By now the ground looked full to the rafters….and they still kept coming in….watched the game form a very nice new stand… and back into the posh box.

I was impressed with the facilities, and impressed with the way in which CCFC coped with what was far larger numbers than expected…I would guess it was at least double what I Predicted…I was very pleased for Chelmsford’s loyal fans and officials.

A great day, a wonderful occasion, and deserved reward. Well done CCFC.

…………………

Onto the game, I like Ryan, believe Chelmsford were destined to win this game whoever the opposition, and win it they did. They deserved the win, they were more creative, and I thought that their players showed the greater determination and desire to win. This was a big game in every sense of the word, and one that our players should have relished. 2-1 final result, Well done Ricky Millard.