Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Your Starting Eleven

Cookie

McMahon

Edwards

Oates-Donovan-Allman

Keister-Deen

Brayley

Sesay-Hockton-Amaoko

Subs Yiga,Egan,Hilaire,Stowe,Kola

Edwards doing what he does best-Sweeping up at the back.

Deen & Keister supporting defence and midfield.

Brayley concerning himself with the central midfield and solely providing the service to the supporting forwards.

Sessay & Amaoko out wide as wing men with Hockton as the target man.

If Standen can improve on what he's shown or not shown Joseba then I have no problems with him in the line-up.I just dont think he has it in him to do that.Lets get this straight. I am against no one player despite what it sounds like. I have only been consistent about him because his below par performances have been likewise. If he came out and showed more than just the wandering,the running(which in itself is good)and showed a bit more skill on & off the ball then he would get my vote for the next match just like any other player would who manages to impress me.

The pace,the direct approach and ball trickery of the two I mentioned up front would do much damage to the opponents rearguard i.m.view. Yiga & Hilaire would both be other options and other ways of playing should the original line up actually fail to achieve what I think it can.In those four players we have a luxury of two ways of playing the game & that in itself can be of more damage to the opposition as it would if they were all the same kind of players.I just think that the two mentioned should be given first crack at it as they do run at & attack the defenders more than the other two do.They wont always succeed in that but when they do, all amount of advantages to the scoreline in our favour can be achieved.Just a couple of good successful mazy runs could be enough to secure victory in a match that will be tight and not require more than a handful of chances to secure a victory.