Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Updates tonight

MargateMan

Sorry guys but i feel i ought to say this. My brother was sub keeper at the game. Now I may sound biast towards him and judging by the comments above, CK would have benefited from giving Chris 30 mins. IMO he's a better keeper than egan and would make a good number two. He's vocal, good on one on ones and will gather crosses all day. His handling is consistantly good aswell. Still he's lost out on this one by not trying him. I hope management read this as i hear the loan keeper was no good aswell. Still Birchington Usc value him!

Just to say that I totally agree with Pauls comments. Ive seen Chris play and he is all of what has been stated. Young, talented, fit and uninjured!(I hope!) An 'all rounder' that doesn't have to stay in goal.

Maybe we do need some young blood in the team and local blood too? Theres alot of young, very good players out there which, in my opinion, being totally overlooked.

Maybe CK's new players/talent are more local than he thinks?

Was that you on the phone to Misa Dave. Chris seemed a little shy,did not seem to mix in ,he seemed unsure of what to do. as i have said in another post you have to have the body language seem confident even if your not. He has a good kick. Keep knocking.

Chris may have been shy as he may of been called upon last minute? He was probably also unsure if he was going to get played perhaps? It cant be easy playing infront of 200-300 people and not knowing any of the margate team personally would make things difficult. Its disapointing he didnt get played as Chris certainly isn't shy whilst on the pitch and would of definatly proved himself to be a top quality player. I only hope CK calls on him again.