Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

what we have to play for.

blueblood

42 games-26=16x3=48 add on the 26=74 possible points. All of them would be great but, how many do you think is feasible. After the last few years nothing is impossible. Upwards and onwards.

You never know I think a lot depends on who this midfielder is and how quick we can get him in and training with the squad. If we get a good midfielder in then we can look at taking points from anyone as we will have a well balanced team. We are a bit weak in the middle at the moment and Id like to see another centre back brought in budget permitting unless all goes well today and Trott steadies the ship at the back. We shall see.

It was interesting listening to Robin trotts views yesterday(though little different from those he gave to the gazzette). If what was said happens then we will see the mid field pushed on and our forwards hopefully being in a position to pressure without having to cover the amount of area they used to and giving the opo defenses time to organise.We should also know see the best of Danny Hockton,having someone who knows and understands his game to play with. Hopefully Robin Trott will be the catalyst.upwards and onwards.

Yes I admit I was a bit naughty putting Robin Trott on the spot regarding his preferences but it was nice to know.

As to what we have to play for I think 45 points will be a safe points total and that means 18 points from 16 games which is 4 wins and 6 draws with 6 losses. I think we will lose to H&R ,Braintree and AFC (away). So the fate is in our hands but we are going to play quite a few games against teams who will have nothing to play for so hopefully, if we show aggresion and passion we should get more than those 4 wins.

So what did you ask.

His music preferences

his sexual preferences?

or maybe whether he prefers 4-4-2 or 5-3-2.

Sorry-only joking but would be interested on what was actually asked and response given

many thanks

I think we need 50 points minimum