Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town

Quote:
Rak said:
Quote:
neutralbob said:
yeah been with em for 4 seasons now, pretty same side since then

Lost a few players this season though?

Paps, Cahill + others ... ??

yep paps gone, fair play to him he deserves a good move, cahill was no more than a squad player, only other one we have lost is our left back, but we have bought in a left back ex northwood,hemel, another one ex staines/hampton, got 2 new strikers, ex fulham yts and hanwell town, got an ex edgware man in, striker that has been with northwood for yrs,burnham,hemel.

phew think i explained well!!!

What Hanwell striker did you get? Rowlands?

Quote:
neutralbob said:
Quote:
Rak said:
Quote:
neutralbob said:
yeah been with em for 4 seasons now, pretty same side since then

Lost a few players this season though?

Paps, Cahill + others ... ??

yep paps gone, fair play to him he deserves a good move, cahill was no more than a squad player, only other one we have lost is our left back, but we have bought in a left back ex northwood,hemel, another one ex staines/hampton, got 2 new strikers, ex fulham yts and hanwell town, got an ex edgware man in, striker that has been with northwood for yrs,burnham,hemel.

phew think i explained well!!!

Cahill = Underated

Which ex-edgware striker have you signed?

OK Fair enough.

Cahill is doing well down at Hillingdon this pre season. Would be suprised if he isn't their first choice left back come the start of the season.

Let me no when you can name the Edgware midfielder :-)

Quote:
Rak said:
OK Fair enough.

Cahill is doing well down at Hillingdon this pre season. Would be suprised if he isn't their first choice left back come the start of the season.

Let me no when you can name the Edgware midfielder :-)

he is def better than hillingsons left back last yr so wouldnt be surprised, can play anywhere so we were sorry to see him go but he wanted to be first 11 which we couldnt guarantee

How did Edgware get on tonight against Harrow Borough. Did you hear that HTFCew has got hold of Hertford's first few fixtures of the season, have you got yours.

HARROW 1

Edgware Town 0

by Harrow Borough at White Lion Ground

An own goal after 15 minutes secured this closely contested and competitive match. A number of triallists were used in the game.