Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Public transport to grounds in the SSML......

Ref Off Ref - Was the train station in a different location previously then, when I come to New Bradwell St Peter on Saturday week I will put that route to the test

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned the fact that Tokyngton Manor are playing Kings Langley at Langford tomorrow afternoon or perhaps Keeps hasn't noticed. I was just wondering the best/quickest way to get to Forde Park by public transport, I assume it is to Biggleswade on the train and then a taxi, I guess a bus would take forever and a day from the market place in the town centre

Nice and local game for Tok M Rhodesy!!

I get the impression that is a sarcastic comment however we will at least get a bigger crowd than at the Viking Sports Ground and it gives our players a taste of playing at a Premier Division stadium

Nice and local game for Tok M Rhodesy!!

I get the impression that is a sarcastic comment however we will at least get a bigger crowd than at the Viking Sports Ground

ive seen bigger crowds in a phone box

out of interest, why didnt you try somewhere more local, like Hoddesdon? coffee%20(2).gif

Keeps - What took you so long, I did try Hoddesdon, they were one of my first ports of call

Not that many really as it depended on whether the Club's First Team and Reserves were both away, Langford were more than willing to host the game and it's not actually that far as the crow flies

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Paula, I bet you have made Horace's day

• 1 year later...

I happened came across this link with hundreds of maps and directions to various grounds including Hanwell Town, Harpenden Town, Hatfield Town (Birchwood Leisure Centre), Kingsbury London Tigers, Stotfold and Welwyn Garden City. It may be of use to some members, groundhoppers and programme editors who frequent this board as I always used to put a map and directions in a programme of the next away trip entitled 'Away the Lads:

http://www.spursladies.co.uk/directions.htm

Tringarmy - I'm sure the link will be useful to somebody. So will you still be plying your trade at Tring Corinthians next season, isn't it quite a bit of a comedown for you as I believe you still have what it takes

So will you still be plying your trade at Tring Corinthians next season,

Managed to get 8 games in during March & April so grateful to Corries for giving me some regular football in what was a disappointing season for me. Not sure where I'll be next season yet

So will you still be plying your trade at Tring Corinthians next season,

Managed to get 8 games in during March & April so grateful to Corries for giving me some regular football in what was a disappointing season for me. Not sure where I'll be next season yet

Wherever you end up i am sure you will be a credit to the club............good luck mate