Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

reflections...

Uncle Urchin

'twas all a bit tense today as the real action started and we all perhaps wondered what colin's new team would provide us with....must admit that I felt a little apprehensive as did others that I spoke with and the season had seemed so long in starting...

perhaps it was the world cup or the fact that we played four friendlies on the trot at home which we have never done before in my time....perhaps it was just the long hot summer that never seemed to end and still hasn't..

in any event colin and his staff and his team delivered and the analysis of the performance is probably irrelevant...we won and we are off to a good start...

throughout the summer many many good hearted people have worked hard to bring this day about and to back up the management and the team and they too are to be congratulated....

we are a formidable bunch at the old stadium for all our faults and together with our team and our manager..our officials and sponsors and our magnificent fans we shall take some stopping this season...

well done everyone...I felt really proud of afch driving home tonight...