Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough 0 Hertford Town - a lot

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Manics - I didn't say that you were making advances to Josie, how would I know as I wasn't there but that's just the impression I got from previous posts and from reading between the lines, I thought that you were propping the bar up most of the afternoon even whilst the game was going on and that you missed some of the nine goals.
This is what you said Rhodes. " I never said that he tried it on with Josie however she's a very attractive Woman and as she likes a bit of banter herself she probably went along with his advances,"
Can you stop posting this crap, you have gone too far now.
Everyone must be getting bored with this, all I'm asking is for you to understand that we were only trying to show Josie a bit of gratitude after the friendliness she gave to us on the day.
Your twisted dirty little mind prompted you to read in-between the lines whilst everybody else saw the post as it was supposed to read.
As regards to propping up the Bar we did not arrive at the ground until 2.50 p.m. and while Josie went and got the beers we went behind the goal to support Hertford Town as we always do.
I had 3 pints before the game kicked off, 1 at half time and 2 in the clubhouse after the game. This amount to me is only a mouthwash so no I was not pissed at this time.
We arrived back in Hertford and went to a pub where some of the Hertford hero's were meeting up.
Obviously we celebrated the great win and we even started singing "were ya watching Mr.Bean" and "are ya on ya holiday's Mr. Bean"(Rhodes)and "what's it like over in Rhodes" etc.etc. we had a great time and yes I got pissed that night and I'm sure your ears were burning that day and night Rhodes.
Did you know that there is about another 6 to 7 other Hertford fans on here that read every post but do not post.
Rhodes you can apologise to me now if you would like to and that will be the end of the matter I hope.
Cheers Manics.

Manics - Apologies for not answering your post earlier but as I explained my internet connection is down at home and I'll have to make my response brief I'm afraid. You make some valid points however at the end of the day you are surely making a mountain out of a molehill. Have you forgotten my post at the time where I suggested that Josie had been briefed by 'Sugar', to retaking of the Falkland Island proportions, to be as nice as pie to the Hertford Town contingent on the day so as to get one over on me, that's the way he operates and why she went to cash and carry especially, I'm afraid you were reeled in hook line and sinker but I really think all of this is after the Lord Mayors show now and agree wholeheartedly that we should put it behind us. One last question though if you don't mind, did you see all of your nine goals on the day you visited Coles Park, be truthful.

Right, for the last time YES I did see all the goals, in the first half we were behind the goal to the left of the ground (behind the car park) The second half I decided to sit in the seats as sometimes I usually do,ask Horace, anyway it started raining. If you are thinking that I was in the bar at any time during the game being played you are wrong.

I can't wait until the day that me meet up face to face so we can have a nice little chat. It would be great if our teams got drawn against each other in 1 of the cup games. No this is not a threat of violence I'm not like that.

Glad you agree to end this.

Originally Posted By: manics
I can't wait until the day that me meet up face to face so we can have a nice little chat. It would be great if our teams got drawn against each other in 1 of the cup games. No this is not a threat of violence I'm not like that.

Manics - If we are drawn together in the Challenge Trophy and our name comes out of the velvet bag first the game will be all ticket following your comments as they do suggest a threat of violence as was the case when 3praise stated there were people who wanted to see whether I bled yellow and green.

Rhodes for goodness sake please believe me I'm not a violent person I have learnt my lesson in the past and have served my time for G.B.H. & A.B.H. when I was a younger lad in the eighties.(thats how I came to meet my wife-solicitor)

I'm not a well man now and you could knock me down with a feather if you wanted to.

I want us to put all that's been said behind us and I'm sure you are ready to apologize.

Rhodes for goodness sake please believe me I'm not a violent person I have learnt my lesson in the past and have served my time for G.B.H. & A.B.H. when I was a younger lad in the eighties.(thats how I came to meet my wife-solicitor)

I'm not a well man now and you could knock me down with a feather if you wanted to.

I want us to put all that's been said behind us and I'm sure you are ready to apologize.

I bleed blacknwhiteblood

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/fmb.php?tno=386&fid=185&sty=2&act=1&mid=2132562537

Manics - Thanks for offering an olive branch and I happily accept it, as I've said previously if I have caused you any uncomfort and embarrassment at home with your wife over my comments about Josie then of course I apologise. Like I said I wasn't at Coles Park on that famous day in your Club's history and I'm sure it was just lighthearted banter between you and Josie, you had had three pints before the game so obviously you had lost your inhibitions and I know that Josie enjoys playing along in that type of situation which can't have helped.

That's great Rhodes, I'm so glad you have apologized shows you are man enough to admit your comments were unjustified. At last, that's all I have been waiting for my good man, by the way the lads are saying hello to you on the link above.