Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Groundshare in March/April

michael

IF IF IF (and i still reckon its a big if) we end up groundsharing in March /April, it seems self evident to me that the goodwill between the two clubs created on saturday, leads us to Whitstable .

I'm sure the club has got this in hand and perhaps made arrangements elsewhere- but what would the fans choice be.

Whitstable-whose grond is apparently Ryman standard-seems a good choice to me,although i note that our home games with BWood,Heybridge and Ashford also clash with their home league fixtures which could be a problem

For the March deadline to be met we need planning consent by January really, giving a couple of months to prepare and get organised. I dont know when the next Full Council meeting is but there isnt one till December it seems. Full Council meetings arent held every month. If December is the month for it to be looked at we need to see a yellow notice outside HDP by the end of the month, preferably at this end of the month to be on the safe side. The timescale is pretty tight.

Add onto that the conditions which will be attached to planning consent which need to be fulfilled before building can begin and it's [****!!****]-clenchingly tight as far as time goes...

Lets just wait and see though.