Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

For the benefit of the choir

Frankie100

Quote:
WelshBob said:
Easy-reeling 'em in for fun. Knew you'd fall for it-Big Ron is a racist-it was all over the paper about eighteen months ago after his comment about the Chelsea player in the Champions League game-gotcha!
Also,to the Big Ron that comes on here- a bit rich denying your a racist then calling me a sheep shagger in the same sentance.Oh yes, and a sh*t stirrer as well-exactly your only purpose for coming on here it seems.
Rob, what the hell does "perseveared as slander" mean? Shouldn't really attempt big words when you've the IQ of a three year old. If you're going to use them stick to ones you may have actually heard of-like wheelbarrow (also an 11 letter word). Wot a couple of mugs!

Oh yeah, you guys really slaughtered me there and such a rapid response too, i'll never dare cross swords with you to wordsmiths again.
By my reckoning your witty answer should be ready by about 8:30 saturday morning.