Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

For the benefit of the choir

Frankie100

And we won't comment on the racism from the Ramsgate fans at the Yeading game on Saturday then Rob? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there was a bit in the programme last night stating that there had been a number of complaints?

No place in the game for that type of stuff.

Quote:
Michael_Holland said:
And we won't comment on the racism from the Ramsgate fans at the Yeading game on Saturday then Rob? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there was a bit in the programme last night stating that there had been a number of complaints?
No place in the game for that type of stuff.

I thought the programme just said 'Rob shut your racist mouth up' as he is there only supporter, although i will put a question mark next to that, so here it goes.........

he is there only supporter?

You are correct. One mindless idiot thinks he is hilarious doing so, but the rest of the crowd thinks he is a mug(ger). He is not someone as you would consider as A Ramsgate fan & he probably supported your “team” during the Conference days.

Nevertheless, when Alex abused the kid at Whitsable Alex is someone in A Margate shirt who you recognize to be a fan of Margate football club.

Alex did not hurl abuse at any kid at the Whitstable game rob, get your facts straight. Some people did remark to these kids but they were certainly not the main members of the choir and were not wearing Margate shirts.

Quote:
Rob_Butler said:

"I thought the programme just said 'Rob shut your racist mouth up' as he is there only supporter, "

I can assure you I have made no such comments. If most people accused me, of doing so, I would be annoyed but I understand that you cannot reed so I will excuse you.

I may not be able to 'reed' as you would say, but at least i can spell.

'Tar 'em all with the same brush'

I believe that's the expression? Someone gets the facts completely wrong about Saturday and we are all accused of "abusing children". Someone perhaps misinterprets the facts from Saturday and you are all branded "racists".