Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Half Way Report

We are about half way through the currant season and i personally feel that we have done ourselves proud. Before the season kicked off all we wanted to do was play abit of footy and didn't really expect to do aswell as we are doing. The league may be beyond us but were are in a respectable second place at the moment. However, Barnards Green arn't too far behind so we still need to put alot of effort into the second half of the seaon. We are also in two semi finals which i am confident we can progress from should we all focus and keep playing well. We have got to stop arguing though.

I would also like to point out that if people keep arguing amongstr themselves they will be taken off and that if anyone dosn't pay there subs BEFORE the game, they will be sub!

Our captain for the remainder of the season will be chosen by you, the players! i will ask you all who you feel is best suited to the job.

I will also be asking if anyone has any ideas of where to hold our presentatuion evening. I have chosen 4 trophies that will be on offer so far:

managers player (who i believe has been our most consistant player)

players player (who you believe has been our most consistant player)

most improved player (who you beleive has improved the most throughout this season)

clubman (who i feel helps out on matchdays; with nets etc).

I may also include a man of the match award for whoever gets the most MoM's at the end of the season, so you all need to give 100% in every game.

Finally, av a good new year lads and we will be having a training session soon.

Cheers, The Gaffer...

ps. arn, could you copy this statement onto the site asap, cheers.