Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MFC vs Potters Bar Town – live commentary

Wellsie

It is rumored along with one other club (who's name escapes me) we are paying the highest wages in the league.

This just is not good enough. If the players brought it from higher leagues thought they could waltz around in this league and win it without breaking a sweat, they need to wake up.

Come on RT & MF - sort it out, us fans have had enough s**t over the years. If there not upto the job get rid now!

awful, I walked out after SCS got sent off, surprised it stayed at 2-0 the way we were playing I thought they may had scored again

Thats it for a few games, I rather not go and watch that level of football, I'll be back when its all sorted out

Well fed up

Oh and while I am at it why the subs so late??,

Holden should had come on with at least 30 minutes, he is a natural goal scorer

Really annoyed

Too many prima donnas just there to pick up the cash. Totally abject performance (not the first this season)and an equally embarassing result - our worst for years. Even many fans turned their backs on the team today by walking out well before the end. Let's face it we were lucky to beat Fleet and Whitstable also from lower leagues to get this far! I fear another defeat on Tuesday could spell the end for our management team - TOO HOT FOR TROTT perhaps? Come back Chris, all is forgiven.