Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MFC vs Potters Bar Town – live commentary

Wellsie

Spoke to one of your lads outside the bar yesterday, your No.4 I believe, he said when he looked at our team sheet he thought they we going to get hammered. All good players on paper, but living off reputation alone.

TBM I think you have got it spot on. I don't want to name players as like everyone else must be I'm very confused, angry, embarrassed etc. Generally this team is living off reputation and there appears to be a lack of respect for the management. The players appear to be going out there happy to pick up the wages and putting in a bit of effort here and there to make it look like they are trying. Let's face it they know there's no squad depth and they will play come rain or shine and if it doesn't work out here their reputations will guarantee that another club will come in offering good wages anyway. I guess I'm also veering towards the opinion that the player/manager experiment is showing signs of not working.

Does the 5th picture of Margate Dons, as usual fine selection of photo's say it all. You have 5 Margate players getting under one anothers feet against 2 defenders. where was the width.

Blueblood I'm confused. Everything has gone pearshaped. I believe we have stopped doing the simple things right and thats ball retention. The midfield seems to get too deep (possibly concern over the defence but we must not pin ourselves back so much) and then the only outball ends up being the long punt. We need to express ourselves more by playing higher up the pitch once more.

Kinnear coming back? No chance. The board wouldn’t have him back and he wouldn’t come back anyway.

It’s not a disaster. A couple of results haven’t gone our way, that’s all. Keep a sense of proportion.

If we win the next three games Trotty will be a hero again.

scrappy 1-0 wins will do for me .

I just want to see a winning team.

It willtake me to at least Christmas to get over saturday though.

I 'm still hurting from B Wood ,and even Cray last year

(and i'm not joking)

I just can't take losing