Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wrongful Dismissal

Cookie

SLOUGH V BILLERICAY HIGHLIGHTS

Take a look at this incident(link below) in yesterdays Slough v Ricay game.(near the end of the second half) Ref gets it all wrong (you dont know what ya doin)...to start with....but easily done in the circumstances I think.... What do you think?

I found it hilarious viewing.

http://www.sloughtownfc.net/movies/index.php

I think that's disgusting behaviour. I'm sorry, but did you see the way they were shoving the referee etc.?

I'm not entirely aware of the rules but he should have sent the lot of them off. He should have lined both sides up and told them the match is abandoned.

I hope he's reported both sides to the Ryman League and I hope the wrongdoers are punished quickly!

you are all right the ref he lost the game after about the first 15 minutes and as soon as it all kicked off i knew it wouldnt be able to handle it but he has proably sent the two right men off and i think there should of been one other person gone from billericays team for an elbow but very hard to get it all correct. And the billericay number 4 look like he was going to kill the ref he looked so angry.