Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ATTENTION ALL SUPPORTERS!

hangthedj

We (the choir) have decided to start up a supporters team. We are having a kick-about tommorow at 1pm at Tivoli, if you are free tommorow then please join us, if you wish to play but can't make it, post on this thread declaring your interest. All ages and abilities welcome.

P.S. Sorry for the short notice!

We could do with some help from some of the older guys, bulk up the side a bit and fill in a few gaps. Shame Ryan Day didn't show his face, have heard that his surrogate dad Frankie took him on a day trip to Howletts LOL!

Last time I saw Ryan he was snoring and drippling against the window on the coach coming back from Billericay. And there is photographic evidence.

Although a few others are baulkier I could turn my hand at a game although dont expect too much running around not with my arthritic knees,ankles,toes and belly

Another message for anyone who would like to play in any supporters games, we are going to hold our first training session (don't worry it won't be anything too strenuous) this coming Sunday. We will be meeting at Tivoli Park, next to the ground at 12 noon. Please try and make it if you can.

All The Best

TBM - Co founder of the MFC supporters team.