Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

LIVE NOW from Hartsdown Park ....

Wellsie

Quote:
stuy said:
i am a huge margate supporter, but someone said 3-1 to ramsgate, so i said who cares - i dont supprt ramsgate

Then you'll appreciate the local rivalry!

Thanks for listening and for the feedback. You may also be interested to know that we're working through a pilot for Radio Kent to take a feed from the commentary stream for broadcast on the Saturday Sports Show with Matt Davison. In fact, I heard my commentary on two of the goals on the raodio whilst driving home! Hopefully more exposure for the club and for those without internet access on match days, tune in to Radio Kent!

As long as Radio Kent treat us equally as all the club at our level I am happy.

Understand that Gillingham take priority (not sure that Charlton deserve their place as they feel themselves a London club apart from "stealing" supporters from all parts of Kent)

Gravesend should come next as in the Conference then ALL clubs in the Rymans Premier and on from there.

Agree with their policy of sharing coverage games with ALL Kent clubs at whatever level but just make sure those not covered by commentary you should at least keep their fans updated equally.

Well from a Margate persepctive that is what we're trying to achieve. Early days but today's test was (from me perspective) successful. And when you look at the top of the Ryman Premier, I think a number of Kent clubs can expect some attention!