Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wakering

we give our kids the remote controls as well...keeps 'em out of mischief whilst their watching the magic roundabout.

Do you mean the east german republic of hornchurch that are now leaving you behind in the league cos you can't seem to keep your nerve through 90 minutes or the one that will have a new stand with two restaurants and four bars for your enjoyment next season, if your ever lucky enough to play us again that is.

the idea roger is to go and win games, not f*** about in bars playing with remote controls, thats probably why your several places below the 'peoples republic' because you haven't sussed it out yet, winning its called. You used to do it years ago when you were a contender, now your going downhill quicker than Pete Townsends credibility.

we don't bottle it under pressure, roger rebel, roger rabbit more like. 15 games unbeaten and second with 4 in hand, keep slagging us off, we'll just stay above it all, in the league that is.

I've been stareing at that last post for ten minutes now mr rabbit and i still can't work it out...maybe I'm just gettin thick in me old age....enlighten me in english please...by the way.. the barbed wire went up at the ol' stadium today you'll be pleased to know...!!...keep the peasants out...and protect 'em from the pies...

you're wrong there admin...there's a whole family of us....an' wees all comin an' parking in yous car park for the winta...ha ha ha.......'ere...'ave yous all read alice thru the lookin' glass......try it....then yous'll all understan'.......ha ha ha ha...good luck saturday fatboys....sees if yous can all get it rite this time....ha ha ha