Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Big Day approaches

hangthedj

On Sunday the MFC Supporters team will have its first match, this is just message to say that all support will be more than welcome and we hope to see you all on Sunday. Remember, all those wishing to take part meet on the Hartsdown Road terrace at 12:45.

See You All There!

TBM

What times kick off Mark?

Could you not have kicked-off in the morning. Forest are on t.v.

Never mind I shall just have to watch it later. Cant deny you all an appearance of Graham Poll now can I? That reminds me I had better bring 3 yellow cards. Have you got a full side?

LOL! It's a 1:30 kickoff but we need plenty of time to sort things out. I would also like to say a big thankyou to our chairman Malcolm for allowing us to use last seasons kit. We should have a full side providing everyone turns up, and no Kieran "KY" Cox won't be the gaffer!

Just to let you know Whitstable are still on for the game, they have been hit with injuries and not sure if they can bring a full squad down

If not we can either even up the numbers or have less than 11 a side

See how it goes, I am feeling knackered already