Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Holmer Green

Quote:
HTFCew said: None that have posted - but they may be lurking.
HTFCew - You're so tactful, why not just say that they're cowardly hiding behind their computer screens, it would be good to welcome Holmer Green onboard as they're a nice friendly Club.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Quote:
HTFCew said: None that have posted - but they may be lurking.
HTFCew - You're so tactful, why not just say that they're cowardly hiding behind their computer screens, it would be good to welcome Holmer Green onboard as they're a nice friendly Club.

is that you being tactful then rhodes...calling people cowardly. Actually given your recent record that's quite tame.

It would be good to have Holmer Green represented on here like it would be good to have more clubs and open the debate and subjects up a bit.

I don't think Bill is cowardly for one minute but as you say I just wish more Club's would rise to the bait and come on to banter with the rest of us, I think it's one of lifes mysteries that they don't.

"why not just say that they're cowardly hiding behind their computer screens"

" don't think Bill is cowardly for one minute"

Contradicting yourself within eight minutes..a new PB for you rhodes!

Quote:
AWK said: Good to see another Division 2 Club represented, welcome aboard MursleyUtdFC.
Yes, it's a shame Manorborn isn't around to announce it Town Cryer style and formally add them to the official list. I still find it strange that so many SSML Club's have yet to join the fold, I make it only 11 of the 21 Premier Club's have been on and this figure includes Leverstock Green, Langford Biggleswade United, Biggleswade Town and Kingsbury who we have all disappeared without trace, maybe Lato is wearing the wrong aftershave.

Quote:
HTFCew said: KTFCSC is in 2nd place in the prediction league, so very much still around.
Fair point but why doesn't he come on to banter anymore, perhaps you could formally point out that representatives from SSML member Clubs who purely take part in the prediction league without coming on to banter are frowned upon and it's construed by some as 'bad form' or a 'poor show' on their part.

Quote:
Potters Bar Town FC said:
Not by me. Anyone else?
Potters Bar Town - 'Surprise, surprise', and you haven't even posted your prediction for tomorrow yet. I am a little concerned that the likes of KTTFC and In The Know use the prediction league in an 'ungrateful' fashion without putting anything back and bantering away with the rest of us. Might I reccommend that if they do not start do so with immediate effect then they are expelled from the league and their records expunged.