Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Flora London Marathon 2007

onebreast

As crazy as it seems I will be attempting to run the London Marathon in April.

I am running for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and any money you can donate by sponsoring me will be hugely appreciated by myself and the JDRF.

Please visit my website http://www.justgiving.com/dantrenkel and donate as little or as much as you can , every penny counts.

Many Thanks

Dan Trenkel aka Onebreast

Was it this saturday mate, I am gutted I missed out I didnt realise.

I may be a 25 year old cripple but can still dance and drink with the best of them.

Thanks for your concern Skipper, but looks like its operation time for me mate, so could be out for a while.

But heard through the grapvine we are looking good at the moment and the team spirit has picked up a bit..?

Good mate.lost a couple taz.rhino gone, sprit is good you would enjoy mate.

Sorry to hear that mate, chin up,

Was a lot of drinking and dancing for the boys, was a late one not in till 4.ish

will be another night out i`am sure.

you over tonight....

Just had some wipper snapper come and sit next to me, he mentioned he played football..asked me if I played to which I replied "a little".

He asked what team I play for, so I told him..he then spent the next 10 minutes telling me he plays for shoebury they are above concord in the league and he gets paid £25 a game...when will people realise talk is cheap...!!

Shoebury ha ha ha !! love it TIC . Played 5 a side last night and had some bloke who plays for PMS in the Boro comb div 1 larging it . I couldnt beleive my ears