Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Sharming Paula

I am giving up the weed

Cantos - you had these tablets did they effect your moods?? One minute I want to kill someone the next I'm bawling me eyes out (very unlike me).

Dont know if I can carry on taking them frown

Stopped the fags though smile

Feel sorry for my three mates I'm taking to the footie tomorrow, won't be drinking, no fags and no 'fun' cry

Well done Paula.

Originally Posted By: Paula
Cantos - you had these tablets did they effect your moods?? One minute I want to kill someone the next I'm bawling me eyes out (very unlike me).
Dont know if I can carry on taking them frown
Stopped the fags though smile

Feel sorry for my three mates I'm taking to the footie tomorrow, won't be drinking, no fags and no 'fun' cry

The tablets did make me very angry which is very unlike me.

Have you had any head pains?

Originally Posted By: Paula
Cheers Yellow - bring ya tin hat tomorrow wink

Just take your anger out on the ref. That's what I normally do especially last week!!! grin

Originally Posted By: cantos
If she has the same anger as me on zyban then i will expect a abandonment because of a the death of an official.

Thats if I reach the match - remember i'm driving, I suffer from road rage in normal circumstances wink

It really aint funny though crazy

Gets better - was up at 5am this morning - couldn't sleep!! In Tescos for the weekly shop at 6am, back by 7am and then dog running at 7.30. All this after going to bed at midnight and still being awake at 1.30am !!!

The problem is the drug stimulates your brain 24/7 where before you did not smoke all the time.

I personally think you were not the type for Zyban as you were not a heavy smoker.I think you would be better of with a inhalator.

People who have the 24 hour patches find it difficult to sleep as well.

You seemed in a reasonably chilled out mood today, Paula. It was me who was apparently in an aggressive mood!!! grin

Was that the pretty blonde girl or her mum?

The young blonde girl - gave me a pint of IPA before the coach arrived. It was like vinegar. Darren took it back but by then she was serving the coach load and I had to wait 25 mins to get another as she wanted to serve all of you first. I'm afraid I got a bit stroppy.

I did apoligise before we went home (about 8.30) smile

I ended up buying two pints at once to save me going up again.

The young blonde girl was OK with me. Managed to get my pint in a plastic 'glass' at half time so I could take it outside and watch the second half.

Originally Posted By: YELLOW

The young blonde girl was OK with me. Managed to get my pint in a plastic 'glass' at half time so I could take it outside and watch the second half.

Well she obviously didnt fancy me lol