Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Downtime over recent days

Hi,

As most of you know, I take a lot of pride in this site, and spend far to many hours working upon it. It is not unusual for me to spend 12 or 16 hours a day - much to the frustration of those around me.

So when things go wrong, it bites deep within.

Yesterday I was able to track down a script on another site hosted on this server, that appeared to be hogging the resources - it was taking down both their site and this one due to its traffic and the amount of database activity.

That script has now been uninstalled, and since then the forums have been fine. I am grateful to that webmaster for his assistance.

I am continuing to monitor the server every few minutes, and will do for the next 24 hours, but I am hopeful that the issues are now solved.

I appreciate your patience, and can assure you that I am working hard to bring many new features both on and off the forums.

I can only but apologise for any inconvenience the downtime caused you.

Thanks.

(I will leave this up for 24 hours)