Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A few changes

Hi,

I have made a few changes to the forums.

Private Messages

The number of PM's allowed has been changed to 500.

Please note that unless your PM total is below this you will not be able to receive PM's. This figure should be ample for most people. However if yours is above this figure, please take steps to reduce the figure.

Rate Topic

You now have the ability to rate a topic out of five. Please do not abuse this feature. But if you feel a topic warrants a rating feel free.

Rate Member

You now have the ability to rate a Member out of five. Please do not abuse this feature. But if you feel a member deserves a rating feel free.

Red New Post Indicators

Because the new post indicators (5) have been removed from the category and main index. This is due to issues with the system. It will also speed the forums up, not being enabled. You can still see if new posts are in a forum via the newposts.gif and newfolder.gif new posts indicator in the first column. We will be improving the new post indication in the next version of the software.

Can I thank you for your patience over recent days - I made several changes to the databases last night - these seem to have gone well.